BIM Collaborate is a cloud-based design collaboration and coordination software that connects AEC teams, helping you to execute on design intent and deliver high-quality constructible models on a single platform.
- Stay up to date with design progress
- Make smarter decisions with project insights
- Assess constructibility with automatic clash detection
What is BIM Collaborate Pro?
For design teams, BIM Collaborate Pro, formerly known as BIM 360 Design (read the FAQs), adds cloud collaboration capabilities for model co-authoring (includes Revit Cloud Worksharing, Collaboration for Civil 3D and Collaboration for Plant 3D).
Which BIM Collaborate is right for you?
For teams that need to co-author in Revit, Civil 3D or Plant 3D and manage data exchange.
Manage your entire model coordination workflow from a single solution.
- Automated Clash Detection
- Upload models and automatically identify clashes without the need to condition your model. Save time reviewing clashes by automatically organising them into groups.
- Connected Issue Management
- Easily turn clashes into issues and assign to a team member, team or company to resolve. Track and verify design fixes in Design Collaboration and Model Coordination modules.
- Transparent Project Status
- Quickly view the latest design changes and the current state of your project.
- Coordinated Models
- Aggregate and review multi-trade, multi-format models, always from the latest design data.