Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go!
The AutoCAD® mobile app is a drawing and drafting tool that lets you view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices—anytime, anywhere.
Come along to this short webinar (WEDNESDAY 23rd AUGUST) & let us introduce you - CLICK HERE FOR FREE REGISTRATION
Can't make it? Catch it on demand on our blog!
How it will benefit YOU:
- Leave your blueprints at the office and access
DWG files on your mobile device for client meetings
or at the job site.
- Confer with your client or contractor using the
most up-to-date drawings.
- Iterate and make design decisions with your
- Make changes or mark-ups to drawings or create
new ones in the field.
- Sync your work to the cloud so it’s easily available
in AutoCAD when you return to the office.
- Save time by working with the most up-to-date
plans as you complete installations, create estimates,
or verify and document project details.
- Access accurate data from your DWG files at
- Verify drawings against onsite conditions.
Document measurements directly in your drawings.
- Create initial sketches with accurate data for
- Save time and keep your team updated with the
most recent set of plans.
- Verify drawings against on-site conditions.
- Reduce construction errors with accurate
measurements and data.
- Make quick sketches to communicate details about
specific issues and tasks to your team members.
- Review drawings with subcontractors so they
understand every detail.